My Truce with Paris

Okay Paris let's call it quits.  Let's stop all this stealing and cheating and bad attitude.  I accept that you will be expensive and crowded and have terrible weather if you can accept that I can enjoy you without loving you.  Sure I realize you can't control if you have terrible weather and if certain areas are stinkier than others, just like I shouldn't expect the baker to be friendly in the morning after the morning work rush, when they are nice all the better.  

This is what I want.  No more of these diva outbursts.  No more expensive crappy restaurant food.  No more hassling.  No more dismissiveness.  If someone elbows me in the boob at the market I want them to at least smile an apology.  No more attitude.  Okay Paris...?  ......ok.  Truce.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chitis Cuisine

What to do in the event your wallet is stolen

La CAF- or complaining enough to get some money from the government